Fork
Fork
Fork
Sam Rayburn

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:walkingsmThe reason i ask is I'm working with a guy from Kentucky. He said he was planing a trip to lake falcon because he was told back home before he leaves Texas he needs to fish the best lake in Texas (falcon). He said he has never heard of lake fork.Just wanted to make sure I wasn't alone in thinking Fork is the best. thanks.

·
Buzzards gotta eat! same as worms!!!!
2,944 Posts
I know a guy from Utah that does some tournament fishing and claims Falcon as the best also.......I know he has fished both Falcon and Fork......

·
Registered
280 Posts
flatliner,
Check out this web site for Falcon. I've been twice before and deal VERY good. My cousin caught a 10.2 this Spring. They're catching good numbers now though. Back then, the lake was REAL high and we didn't do as good.
http://falconlake.com
Then click on the FLT fishing report. He has very good reports on there right now!! Good luck!!

·
Reelrednecks Fishing Team
567 Posts
We cross the Dam at Falcon when we go deer hunting in Mexico. The reports I have heard is that Falcon is the BEST in the State right now. Just be aware if you get on the Mexico side of the lake, there are markers down the middle of the lake, all people in the boat MUST have a Mexico fishing Lic.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts