2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
If I took the pic, it woulda looked something like this...

and no, thats not a bad pic of my scope, I adding in the shaking that would have been going on... LOL!!!

Attachments

Reactions: Nwilkins

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Nice! I am guessing that portatrout is waiting until after the rut, or saving him all together as a breeder buck....just a guess since I don't know anything about his ranch except he has at least one really nice mature deer on it, and that particular deer was in the front yard of the ranch house yesterday.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I think your FOS..Walker
No BS here. I was standing on the front porch and he was right at the edge of the yard. I actually walked from the main house to the guest house to take some laundry and he was just standing there. Here is a picture that has him and one of the trees I planted this year in the yard in it.

Attachments

·
Certified Animal Chiropractor
7,652 Posts
That why I said that because I seen that video later that day with a different story and then again with a different story and then got it again in a e-mail just yesterday... we will see ;)
I guess I'm wrong..Sorry
PortATrout posted up some real nice pictures of some bucks on a sendero about a month ago. rs

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
That why I said that because I seen that video later that day with a different story and then again with a different story and then got it again in a e-mail just yesterday... we will see ;)
I guess I'm wrong..Sorry
No apologies necessary. I don't think any video of this buck has ever been taken so I am not sure what you are referring to. I had to walk back to the truck to get my camera to take this picture with my small digital camera.

·
Genesis 9:2-3 & Deuteronomy 12:15-16
21,162 Posts
you must be the ranch hand, without trophy hunting privileges... carrying laundry :slimer: :tongue:

thanks for sharing, that is a BRUTE and beautiful trophy

1 - 20 of 35 Posts