2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This afternoon my son, Neophyte, and I took his boys out for a short trip into upper West Gal Bay. We started out at one of our favorite fishing spots- and quickly landed 4 nice trout, 16-22 inches. Then the Ladyfish moved in- and that was the end of that.

By then the wind picked and we sought refuge in a protected spot- were we did no good at all.

At least it didn't rain, and the water looks to be in fairly decent shape. My grandsons did just fine, got a little bored at the end- but the fishing was slow.

Attachments

·
Registered
730 Posts
Great trip! love to see the little ones having a blast

I'll give ya 250 bucks for that yamaha cowling! LOL just kidding, but really I need one!

·
The Republic of Texas
4,595 Posts
Great pics of the kids, those kinda pics crack me up. Boys bein boys!! Keep up the great job gramps!!! They'll never forget fishin with paw paw!!!

Mike

·
Registered
770 Posts
Looks like a happy group of boys - all of ya'll , young to older ! Congrats on getting the kids out fishing . GC.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Great pic's and looks like the kids had a blast! Looks like everyone had a great time!

I need to borrow your time machine. So I can catch tomorrows fish today! LOL :texasflag

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Great pics

Looks like you had your hands full.
It's hard to keep the little ones interested.
Looks like they realy had a good time with grampa.
If you could get them into the bird when they get old enough to cast proficiently... they'll realy be hooked!!!!

·
Registered
100 Posts
The fishing may have been slow, but I see some pretty good smiles on the young faces in the pictures, so it must have been a good day.

You just can't put a value on that! Nice job!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts