2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
the love of my life
9,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we had a killer sat morning together we went to a horse farm that had multi gazillion dollar horses after that we went to pet and love on a wolf here are the pics:flag:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
First the go kart, now a wolf. Parks I'm thinking your walking the edge of lunacy.
It's obvious you love your kids.
Green sent.

·
the love of my life
9,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya im wacked--u should see me fish--if u like to fish with some one who will talk ur head off--only time im quiet is deer hunting and its tough fer me --and yes i do love my kids--did not like kids till i had my own now i wish i could have a million:texasflag

First the go kart, now a wolf. Parks I'm thinking your walking the edge of lunacy.
Green sent.

·
OllllO
8,874 Posts
I had a friend in Florida who had a pet wolf but there was no petting it! That sucka was MEAN!

It was the first time I had ever seen a Wolf in person and was shocked at how HUGE the wolf was!

HA...That wolf looks vicious :D

·
http://talesofhumor.blogspot.com/
4,635 Posts
Green sent.
WALKING the edge of lunacy??? He's all over it like a pole dancer on her pole at the Ritz!

·
I'm a millionaire in a .02 opinion world
2,569 Posts
My kids held a baby tiger cub at the Brazoria Co fair year before last. I do a picture of a picture for Friday. They will remember that for a long time. Your job performance reviews must be skyrocketing. B&P

·
Registered
17,211 Posts
There used to be a pair of wolves here on Bolivar. They lived in the trees next to the Crystal Palace. Both got hit by a car on the same day. They were verified to be wolves by the game warden.

·
Registered
200 Posts
when I was growing up the neighbor behind us had a part timber wolf/german shepard, beutiful dog. Went out back to see it attacking our goats, yelled at it and it cleard a 6 foot fence without touching a wire. called her to let her know he was loose, she came out in nothing but a tee shirt and beat the hell out of that dog, he never got loose again...dang the luck :)

·
DeadEyeDean
1,500 Posts
Good looking animal but not 100% wolf. Looks more like Husky/Wolf.

That fence sure is low, that dude would have no problem clearing it if it wanted to.

I had to put my Siberian Husky down about 1.5 yr ago and I gotta tell you, those pics made me tear up a little. RIP SEABASS.

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Awesome pictures. That wolf is beautiful. Thanks for sharing and good job on spending quality time with your children.

·
Professional Salesman
9,758 Posts
That powderpuff is an embarassment to its species. :eek: They should at least teach it to bare its teeth for a doggie treat just to regain some respect. :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts