Registered
10,847 Posts
X3 Was wondering that myself.
I got some quick swirls but their hard to use with anything except a Corky.IMO

·
Registered
328 Posts
I make em

I can make you some. Mine are not as small as tony's, but they are small enough IMO. My eyes are not as good as they once was. haha

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
I was getting them from the Grandsons at http://www.brownlures.com. Don't know if they are still carrying them or not? Might want to contact them and see and then let us know if they still sell them. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Paul is not going into full retirement. He is still making the corky devils and the small peanuts at his house and he will still have the Tony clips. Just give him a call.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tony clips

Paul is not going into full retirement. He is still making the corky devils and the small peanuts at his house and he will still have the Tony clips. Just give him a call.
Thanks for the heads up. Didn't know he would still be handling any goods.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Pual will no longer be selling out of his house. What he will cont. to make you will have to get them at the stores that he sells to.

·
Thank You! Next
7,757 Posts
Update: I was there today talking to both Mr. and Mrs. Brown and they had a decent selection of most colors (not all) and very few if any Fat Boys, but they had a delivery of CLIPS ready to go.
They both reiterated to me that they will only be open for ONE more week and then they will not be selling anymore out of their house. Just a heads up for you folks who need a few more OR CLIPS.. I would imagine there will be a lag before they hit the shelves?

Brad

·
Registered
10,847 Posts
If they're not selling clips out of the house, I wonder who is going to carry them? I don't think Tony made a deal with Mirrolure!
Hookset or Grind may want to jump on that deal. The young Browns haven't carried any in stock for a long time.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
I talked to Mr Brown today and he said Tony is trying to get them in FTU. I picked up a few packs.

·
Older Person
6,100 Posts
I saw Mr. Brown today, Friday, and he still had several packs on the board. Corky's are few and far between. He has some neat t-shirts and visors.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts