2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it looks like there might be some COLD weather and rain on Sunday for the ride back !!
What I wanting to find out is this thing still a green light due to the weather?? I might not be able to chance pulling my rig from Clear Lake to Freeport if the roads are iced over, thats just to big a risk...

Looking for feedback !!!!!!!!
Chris Speck

·
Old ******
4,524 Posts
The run is still very much on. If you do not feel comfortable with it then please at least get your toys to someone who will be on the run or call one of us to pick them up. We really need the toys.

Weather tomorrow is looking pretty good actually. The bay crossing will be smooth and we see no other problems. It might rain (40% chance) on Sunday but some good rain gear will handle that.

Join us.

G

·
Roads Will Be Dry in the Morning

Just got back from Freeport and 288 at Beltway 8 was almost dry. Just take it easy on the overpasses and you'll be ok. If anyone would rather ride in my boat rather than take their own please call me at 713-416-1082 and we'll make some room.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks like again you guys will see me there.... The only speed boat again this year as fare as I know !!!
Cant wait........

1 - 6 of 6 Posts