2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
the love of my life
9,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i went to the lease this morning --nose -runny-- scrachy throat --so needless to say i was coughin hacking gaggin and wheezin--so i left the stand early and got the card out of the game cam--wow hogs fer days--deer--only does--and those ***** who make me so mad by climbing the legs of the feeder--my buddy said no way they do this well i got pics--i had 349 pics in one week--hey guys and gals-- what can i use to stop a scratchy throat even when ur not sick--it never fails i get in my stand and here comes the itch:dance: :dance:

Attachments

·
Registered
750 Posts
Sounds like those pines have your alergies going. Get some alegra and some throte spray. Put some pvc and varmint gaurds on that feeder and for god sake thin those hogs down. May need to start trapping that is way to many. Also those does are good eatin as well hehe.."You have some work to do pilgram."

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
I have the same problem. I carry a bottle of cough medicine and a big bag of Halls cough drops. I take a pull off the bottle when I get settled and suck on cough drops or peppermints the whole time I'm in the stand.

·
Registered
11,118 Posts
tokavi said:
I have the same problem. I carry a bottle of cough medicine and a big bag of Halls cough drops. I take a pull off the bottle when I get settled and suck on cough drops or peppermints the whole time I'm in the stand.
What he said. Keeping a cough drop or hard candy in your mouth will usually keep that cough away.

·
Frustrated Fisherman
672 Posts
Tyler said:
An old Disc Jockey told me a shot of vodka works swallowed slowly.
every 15 minutes.LOL

·
Registered
21 Posts
mix apple sider viniger with what ever your drinking. You'll be amazed. just add a shot or two with whatever your drinking and it'll clear it up. Don't worry you can barley taste it not bad at all.

·
Registered
42 Posts
those ***** who make me so mad by climbing the legs of the feeder

Get a very small sized chain attach it to a 3' piece of pvc pipe that is bigger than your feeder legs then smear lard all over the pipe. The pipe is not stable enough and the lard is slippery but won't ruin your clothes like greece.

·
the love of my life
9,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thx

ill do it i hate ***** also they can rob u blind

buckhunter said:
those ***** who make me so mad by climbing the legs of the feeder

Get a very small sized chain attach it to a 3' piece of pvc pipe that is bigger than your feeder legs then smear lard all over the pipe. The pipe is not stable enough and the lard is slippery but won't ruin your clothes like greece.

Attachments

·
Rattle snake AL
1,789 Posts
Put a critter cage on the bottom of that feeder and that will solve your **** problem.

Build a pen out of hog panels and that will solve the hog problem. Make sure you build it big.

As for your sickness go see the doctor and get a shot in your a**

Great pictures thanks

·
the love of my life
9,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
wish i could

when i lived in sandiego i had a mexacan doctor friend we used to scuba every weekend to gether if i needed stiches or a shot all i had to do is ask i miss him:dance:

asolde said:
Put a critter cage on the bottom of that feeder and that will solve your **** problem.

Build a pen out of hog panels and that will solve the hog problem. Make sure you build it big.

As for your sickness go see the doctor and get a shot in your a**

Great pictures thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts