2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know thats it been said many times today on here, but I could never tell you guys enough!

There are no words that can express, how much my family appreciates what our service men and women of the past and present have done and keep on doing everyday!

My father is a Vietnam Veteran and I have often caught him looking at the pics and names of his buddies that were lost in Southeast Asia, then he kind of looks off into space and I'm sure he is thinking of them and remembering them. We truly have Great Men and Women serving our country!

You guys and gals are the ones that have fought, bleed, sacrificed so much, and died, securing and giving us our rights, freedoms, and privileges that so many take for granted! You are the ones that have stood at the door when the wolf has growled. Your the ones that let my family sleep well at night knowing that you and others have and still stand FIRM for those that can't!!!!

Thank you, so very much and you will be remembered!!! God Bless You ALL!

With Sincere Gratitude, The Davenport Family!

·
Banned
8,277 Posts
Brother they let us act like idiots every day why they protect our freedom from abroad, I am humble in there respect to this great nation in which we all live, THANK YOU. rs

1 - 3 of 3 Posts