2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I need a favor, on the east side of Houston, where I-10 and East Loop 610 intersect, on the northeast quadrant, there is a concrete traffic barrier storage yard, you can't miss it cause it's huge, what I need is an aerial photo of this entire yard, with north being the top of the pic, it don't have to be exact north..
If you can set your camera to high resolution that would be good, I need to print large..... Please don't make a special trip, but if your up, and out and about, I could sure use it, I need to inventory this yard, so being able to count the stacks would be a huge help.... Thanks in advance...

·
Member when we usta.......?
2,835 Posts
Attaboy! BH
"Don't work hard, work smart."
"Never do anything you can get a buddy to do for you."
"Don't buy anything you can borrow"

Quotes from Bud Hogan, my FIL

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
speckle-catcher said:
sounds like someone don't wanna get out of his A/C and go count barriers in the heat :rotfl:
We will have to count them also, but we need to be able to tell what we have counted and what not, many many stacks out there....

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
MrG said:
Attaboy! BH
"Don't work hard, work smart."
"Never do anything you can get a buddy to do for you."
"Don't buy anything you can borrow"

Quotes from Bud Hogan, my FIL
:idea: ill keep that in mind

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
I do know thats close to class bravo airspace and close to class charlie. Bravo being Bush, and charlie being Hobby. Certain altitude restrictions may apply as far as getting good pics is concerned

·
Capt of the spyglass Potlicker club!
12,606 Posts
jackcu said:
I do know thats close to class bravo airspace and close to class charlie. Bravo being Bush, and charlie being Hobby. Certain altitude restrictions may apply as far as getting good pics is concerned
I'm a little farther east from there but we have small planes fly over low quite often. BH I'll check with a co-worker In the morning. Her SIL is a pilot for HPD heli unit. Talk l8r.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts