2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
okay, now i know exactly where the area is.. the place i was asking about just about got a picture taken, but didn't on the website you sent me.. i will try to be more specific... the boat ramp that was connected with the San Luis Pass County Park that one could use.. as you floated slowly out of the channel, the houses that are right there to your left.. most of them have a pair, one of them was called the Judge's Bench i know for sure.. thanks for that website.. and i want to send my condolences to the families that lost their camps.. now that i know what it is called, i know the area well.. we would kayak there and take our boat there as well.. just wasn't aware of the name.. thanks again

·
non-politically correct
7,302 Posts
Looks pretty tough in Tit/Tat. Best wishes and prayers for your losses. Hope y'all can rebuild as this is one of the better places to fish around & from.

·
KneeDeep&Sink'n
704 Posts
Thanks Mathew

(Sandy, I have more pics of your camp. It took a beating, but looks salvagable.)

It sure did take a beating and it was really nice of you to post these for us. If you could please also p.m. or email me the other ones you have, I would appreciate it. - Craig

21 - 40 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.