2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

41 - 60 of 71 Posts

·
One day at a time!!
812 Posts
Is there a particular sales person you would recommend at Gillman? Thinking about taking a look at these trucks soon.

·
Registered
933 Posts
not gillman but I got mine from Brett muller at Baytown Nissan. it was the best car buying experience I have had and the service is good too. if you go there tell them willie sent you

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Just did my 10k mi oil change at Gillman. They also reflashed the ecu with the latest software, received great service and still very happy with my Titan

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Got 28k miles on my 2017 Pro 4x Cummins now, still very happy with the truck. No problems

·
Registered
602 Posts
I got a ‘18 PR 4WD w/Cummins 5.0 in October....still liking it alot. I would get another one if something happened to this one.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Mine

Pro 4X 17' with 18K on it, no issues at all, I would get another one as well for the money and warranty.

·
mortgage banker
917 Posts
Thx for feedback. I think it's perfect size for things I tow. Have a low mileage 2008 f150 4x4 I'll sell first then go get me a titan xd.
Hopefully more report on gas vs diesel

·
Registered
602 Posts
Thx for feedback. I think it's perfect size for things I tow. Have a low mileage 2008 f150 4x4 I'll sell first then go get me a titan xd.
Hopefully more report on gas vs diesel
Just a heads up....I traded a ‘15 f150 in and they gave me a bunchon trade, you might check with my man Eric Staub 513-884-4245 at Clear Lake Nissan if you are in this area; I think they still have some ‘18’s they REALLY want to get rid of.

·
Slow is Smooth, Smooth is Fast...
329 Posts
I checked one out a few months ago. I initially was looking at a ford 350, but later they wanted to switch me to the nissan xd. They said they wanted to save me money... bs lol. I'm a firm believer on you get what you pay for, a $10K+ difference in price for more so-called features, just didn't sit right with me. Seems sketchy imo

·
Registered
101 Posts
I don't own one, but had a guy do some dozer work for me last week with one. He pulled a JD650 70 mph, 96 miles and burned 1/4 of a tank. I followed him, saw this with my own eyes. I crawled under his truck when we got there and everything under it is beefier than my truck (2008 3/4 ton Duramax). His tow rating is 3k more than my truck. I wouldn't hook up to the load he pulled with my truck, at least not to hual that far. I'll be looking at them hard when it's time for a new one. I was VERY impressed with his truck.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Not disputing you at all, but the guy pulling that load with that truck must be crazy. That trailer and load is probably more than DOUBLE the capacity of that truck.

Titan XD crew max towing = 11,960 lbs.
Deere 650 crawler dozer = 19,000 lbs. (aprox. ?)

·
Registered
186 Posts
Not disputing you at all, but the guy pulling that load with that truck must be crazy. That trailer and load is probably more than DOUBLE the capacity of that truck.

Titan XD max towing = 11,960 lbs.

Deere 650 crawler dozer = 19,000 lbs. (aprox. ?)
I asked him total weight, he said around 27k.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
164 Posts
Any new feedback on yalls Titans with the Cummins? Started to look and always been a fan of the cummins motor so these have my attention. Positive or negative feedback.

·
mortgage banker
917 Posts
All positive from my experience. Still under 20k miles on a 2016 with lift. Deleted getting about 18 empty at 75 mph. Towing my 16ft trailer with crew cab ranger yields about 17. My boat takes me to 15.5. Really enjoy the bed setup and lighting features. Lots of room inside and THE most comfortable seating I ever owned. I have an SL.
Wishes: better stereo setup, power folding mirrors

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
35k miles on my XD pro4x Cummins. No problems whatsoever and very happy with it. Looking at possibly deleting in the future, any recommendations out there?

41 - 60 of 71 Posts