2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well so much for going out today. CoolChange called at 2:15 this morning and said the weather was terrible at his house. I checked the radar and there's a line of weather from 60 miles west of Houston to past Lake Charles. Even worse, there is another line up by College Station headed this way. We decided to call the trip and take an option on Saturday. I'm headed back to bed.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Best Move

That was / is a pretty bad storm. Good to know you didn't take that chance. Hopefully tomorrow will be okay. I need a salt fix.

Bernard

·
Twisted Fisher
279 Posts
Probably a smart move. Much better to be around for fishing another day. Saturday looks like it might be promising.....keeping those fingers crossed.

·
Registered
13,287 Posts
Sorry to hear it. Really hope it lays down for Saturday. Last night there was a bunch of 5's on 4 sec's and 3 on 4 sec's. Everything reported to be steep or very steep.

Navy claims 2 to 4's on Saturday but with 10 to 15 knt. winds for Saturday. Cautiously optomistic. Yet, trying not to let my excitement overcome my common sense.

·
Live Like No One Else.
5,391 Posts
We are looking at going out Saturday but I am not going to chance it if the waves don't get down to about 3'.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts