2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Might head out thurs out of surfside. Might have 2 spots avail., & get out around 50 miles. Search for Hoo's/Mahi's/ & drop for groups & AJ's. Also fish the shrimpers, where we picked up a blackfin on sun. They seem to be on Salvadores right now. Wade 832-687-5426 no drugs/booze/or banana's

·
Banned
1,368 Posts
mahiseeker said:
Might head out thurs out of surfside. Might have 2 spots avail., & get out around 50 miles. Search for Hoo's/Mahi's/ & drop for groups & AJ's. Also fish the shrimpers, where we picked up a blackfin on sun. They seem to be on Salvadores right now. Wade 832-687-5426 no drugs/booze/or banana's
hi Wade if you plan an overnitght or a 2 day of fishing I would gladly crew with you . Weekdays & weekends.
Anthony

·
Registered
256 Posts
I am a captain of a 56ft ocean out of gyb and sustained total loss of slip and our boat is at pier 77 getting pulled from wreckage.my mate and I would really like to go out and crew for someone who wants to go have fun and catch some fish.we generally fish bluewater and have lots of experience.I also ran the party boats for a long time and have alot of spots in alot of areas.if we could help anyone throw me a reply. can go anytime until sun.

·
Registered
387 Posts
fishtails75 said:
I am a captain of a 56ft ocean out of gyb and sustained total loss of slip and our boat is at pier 77 getting pulled from wreckage.my mate and I would really like to go out and crew for someone who wants to go have fun and catch some fish.we generally fish bluewater and have lots of experience.I also ran the party boats for a long time and have alot of spots in alot of areas.if we could help anyone throw me a reply. can go anytime until sun.
This will get done faster if you give Adam, Greg, and Wayne a 6-pack each (they are the mechanics and fiberglass guys). Tell them you are under the Doctor's protection (they'll know what you mean).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts