2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
I wonder if he's talked to victims of crime. My stepson was rear ended by an illegal in an uninsured/unregistered car that was passing on the inside shoulder on 410 in SA and tehn the guy was taken to the ER where he got up and left and my stepson was in a coma for a week and VOC stepped in and paid his medical & is still paying his lost wages since 7/2003.

·
Banned
1,237 Posts
shot thanksgiving been a month do they realy forclose on homes being 1 month behind sorry for the guy if im asked to pull my wallet out its gonna be my gun i keep in my back pocket i pull out

·
Smokin' a GULP!
911 Posts
shot thanksgiving been a month do they realy forclose on homes being 1 month behind sorry for the guy if im asked to pull my wallet out its gonna be my gun i keep in my back pocket i pull out
Thats most likely why he was shot. It says he reached for his wallet to gove them when they shot him. They probably thought he was a CHL holder and was reaching for his gun.

These bastages are starting to realize that people are arming themselves.

·
Remember the Veterans
8,047 Posts
He was scheduled for foreclosure before this happened. I am a HUD listing agent. he had to be about 3 month at the time this happened.

·
Banned
26,320 Posts
Poor guy. I hope he recovers and I hope the scum bags rot in he**.
X2...Forget all the assumption & speculation...Blah Blah Blah. He is the good guy & they were the bad guys. If he had a chance of living or improving his life whatever the circumstances, it will be far more difficult now due to these azzholes. Wishing him & his family all the best!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts