2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HEY FELLOW 2COOLERS THIS SATURDAY IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING PLANNED. YA'LL NEED TO COME DOWN TO POC AND HAVE SOME FUN IN FISHING THE XRT SERIES WITH MISS DIAMOND JEN. I PROMISE THAT YA'LL WILL HAVE A GREAT TIME DOING SO. HER AND THE OTHERS HOLDING THE TOURNAMENT ARE A LOT OF FUN. YOU WILL GET TO MEET OTHER 2COOLERS AND GREAT FISHING GUYS AND GALS. YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A SERIOUS TOURNAMENT ANGLER TO COMPETE JUST FIX YOU A LIVE WELL THAT WILL HOLD THOSE 2 REDS FOR WEIGHIN AND GO FISH. YOU NEVER KNOW YOU MIGHT BEAT ME AND WALK AWAY WITH 10,000 GRAND FOR CHRISTMAS SHOPPING WITH OR WHATEVER YOU WANT TO DO WITH IT. :dance:

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
HEY FELLOW 2COOLERS THIS SATURDAY IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING PLANNED. YA'LL NEED TO COME DOWN TO POC AND HAVE SOME FUN IN FISHING THE XRT SERIES WITH MISS DIAMOND JEN. I PROMISE THAT YA'LL WILL HAVE A GREAT TIME DOING SO. HER AND THE OTHERS HOLDING THE TOURNAMENT ARE A LOT OF FUN. YOU WILL GET TO MEET OTHER 2COOLERS AND GREAT FISHING GUYS AND GALS. YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A SERIOUS TOURNAMENT ANGLER TO COMPETE JUST FIX YOU A LIVE WELL THAT WILL HOLD THOSE 2 REDS FOR WEIGHIN AND GO FISH. YOU NEVER KNOW YOU MIGHT BEAT ME AND WALK AWAY WITH 10,000 GRAND FOR CHRISTMAS SHOPPING WITH OR WHATEVER YOU WANT TO DO WITH IT. :dance:
X2

If this series is going to succeed people need to support it. There are stories of redfish being caught everywhere around there. Get in there and signup. I hope to see all of you there friday night.

chuck

1 - 3 of 3 Posts