2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's a photo that I treasure and have had for a few years. I have it a folder on my desktop. It's been there since the Mowire "Muck" in 2000. The photographer is a Texas gentleman you know very well, JD. He frequently posted beautiful photographs that demonstrated the handiwork of God in Nature.
When I'm a bit down I open the photo and just lose myself in it for awhile. I've been looking at it thinking about Eric's surgery.
It's so beautiful I just had to share it with you.

G

·
Cold-n Love

Aunt Joyce said:
There's a photo that I treasure and have had for a few years. I have it a folder on my desktop. It's been there since the Mowire "Muck" in 2000. The photographer is a Texas gentleman you know very well, JD. He frequently posted beautiful photographs that demonstrated the handiwork of God in Nature.
When I'm a bit down I open the photo and just lose myself in it for awhile. I've been looking at it thinking about Eric's surgery.
It's so beautiful I just had to share it with you.
Beautiful picture Aunt Joyce! Here is one that could almost be a close-up from it if it is the right time of year. :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
AJ,

Whenever is seen such a sunrise or sunset, I always remark to myself "God is playing in the paint set with his little finger again." If this is what we see here on earth, imagine what Heavan will look like.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts