2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
I think my dealer cost is upper $300's, they say retail is near $700, street price in the $500's! But I still want one!! :) I will look in the morning, do not have the sheet they sent me here at home. Might be less or more..

I asked them if they were working on a on-road, maybe I should ask for a 1/18th scale... HMMM??

·
Registered
21 Posts
I think it is already winning races, and as good as it looks it better win some. I am shocked they emailed me, I thought they were all but gone. I wanted to carry predator's a long long time ago when I still helped at a small hobby shop, 7 years ago maybe. Emailed TTech a few times, so it is cool that 6+ years later they email me back with current stuff.

Those inner pin locations are so F1!! I love seeing the British companies produce cars, since all the F1 factories are there you wonder if they call over and say hey can you design an R/C for me??

·
PDiddy
1,828 Posts
Yeah that TTech car has been around of a while now - it has an extremely low CG! And that car has definitely been engineered by some 1:1 scale racers cause, as you pointed out, those are F1 setups! I like the look of the car - just not the price tag!

PD2:cool:

·
Registered
643 Posts
From what I read. It works extremely well on well groomed and flat tracks. It does not work too well on rough tracks. The $500 price tag is about the same as a BJ4 or a ZX-5 with all of the hop ups.
It has to be the coolest looking 4WD out though.:walkingsm

1 - 10 of 10 Posts