2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Master of Boats
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I would take a minute to post a pic of a deer shot today at the ranch. This bad boy had been fighting every deer at the place, and had to GO!!! There is another one that is slated for later this weekend, and he is another brute. It may be Monday night till I can post pictures of that one, assuming he shows up where he has been.

MM

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
What's up, that guy scared to show his face. I shoot one that nice and I'm going to be smiling ear to ear with it!

·
Follically Challenged
5,373 Posts
Nice Buck !! there for a second I thought I was having a flashback,...:mpd:

·
Registered
191 Posts
Hell of a buck but why is the guy hiding his face man I would smile my a** off... Oh he doesn't want the xxx old lady to see him.. cool good deer......

·
Registered
718 Posts
guy posting pic is more than likely not the same guy in the pic...so my guess is that he doesn't have permission to use the pic so the fella doing the posting did a little "covering his arse".

·
Professional Salesman
9,758 Posts
I know why the messed-up face, 12-11-2009 is a Friday, dude that killed him is a saleman and he "was on a sales call...out of pocket" when he kilt the big 'un!!!

Just guessing from personal experience.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Hell of a buck but why is the guy hiding his face man I would smile my a** off... Oh he doesn't want the xxx old lady to see him.. cool good deer......
Conversation when this guy gets home; "Honey I'm home." Wife storms in and says,"I'm divorcing you, my attorney will be in touch." Confused the guys starts crying and asking, "Why? You know I love you! What have I done to upset you so much?" The wife walks to the computer and pulls up his picture on 2 Cool exclaming, " Next time you say your going drinking for the weekend with friends I won't be here to lie to. This has happened one too many times. You have a hunting addition and I'm not going to put up with it any longer!"

·
Master of Boats
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
HAHAHAHA - hey that's funny guys! In this case, I am the salesman, and the hunter was a client, there were six of us hunting this weekend.

Seriously, I blurred the pic myself, it is one of my clients, and I don't want all them to expect an animal like that. Nor do I want everyone knowing who shot "it", because everyone that has seen "it", begged for the chance to shoot him. This way, they can all wonder, unless they go to his house and see it!

We hunted all weekend for another one that is bigger yet, just got home a while ago. He did not get big by not being smart, turned out he was smarter than us. Both these deer are just past their prime, but they are really something. To hold a set of horns like that, wow, to feel the gnarls and scars, from a season of breeding, it's 2 Cool.

Side note, the animals are still eating acorns, and the rut, at least on our place, is winding down.

MM

1 - 20 of 21 Posts