2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seeing all the reports about all the fish that are beeing caught at the dam is killing me because I am can't get there until Saturday at which time I am sure there will be a large number of boats there as well. Sounds like I need to take a vacation or something.

Gerald

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
The boats will not be a problem but if it rains and they start to release more water now that could be a problem. They are calling for rain this week so I thought I would go tomorrow.

Matt

·
Registered Users-PM plus
8,896 Posts
Heavy rains predicted for the end of the week.....2 to 4 inches in the Livingston watershed. I'm going every day this week somewhere....until it rains and even then if it isn't a hard rain.

·
Adrenaline Junkie *******
992 Posts
I plan on taking my boat out there next weekend sometime. Hopefully the rain will not be to bad and the fish stay biting.

·
Registered Users-PM plus
8,896 Posts
Its not the rain...its the run-off from it that causes the releases to increase and the water to muddy up the creeks. Check the release rates and the rainfall in the watershed...we've been on a great roll the last week or so and lets hope the rains don't mess it up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts