2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Professional Salesman
9,758 Posts
I think that has been posted here before, but I can not ever get tired of watching that guy.

My son and some of his friends could do some really cool stuff, but nothing like that. The cool thing about that sport is that it is ALL about practice. The rookies concede to the guys that focus hard on doing something new.

Alll of those guy that do that are in great physical shape. I can't imagine doing that on my 1970's Spider bike with a banana seat and sissy bar.

·
Registered
12,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I think that has been posted here before, but I can not ever get tired of watching that guy.

My son and some of his friends could do some really cool stuff, but nothing like that. The cool thing about that sport is that it is ALL about practice. The rookies concede to the guys that focus hard on doing something new.

Alll of those guy that do that are in great physical shape. I can't imagine doing that on my 1970's Spider bike with a banana seat and sissy bar.
My apologies if it has. I did a search before I posted and did not find it.
Sorry, I just searched back further and it is a repost.

·
I'm a millionaire in a .02 opinion world
2,569 Posts
That is off the hook! Hadn't seen it. B&P

·
Do you know who I think I am???
5,211 Posts
That dude is awesome!

Check this guy out on a skateboard. He is the absolute best and made street skating into what it is today.

·
Registered
10,847 Posts
WOW!!!

Dude gots some skilz ! Surprised he wasn't used as a stunt double for Bourne Identity. That would have been a good scene ahving Jason Bourne escaping on a bike doing all that stuff.
That's EXACTLY what I was thinking!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts