2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This weekend, maybe Sat Night if I can get permission from the wife. Thinking of hitting the fishing docks at the Ray Roberts Marina. If any Denton/lewisville or DFW 2coolers would like to join me, PM me.

Later

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
sounds like fun ,but i am coastal bound this weekend PM me the next time you plan to go and let us know how it went , I was at Bardwell friday thru wed. and tore the whites up

·
Banned
137 Posts
got a boat?

bradc said:
This weekend, maybe Sat Night if I can get permission from the wife. Thinking of hitting the fishing docks at the Ray Roberts Marina. If any Denton/lewisville or DFW 2coolers would like to join me, PM me.

Later
Straight pier fishing or boat too?

·
senor member
6,148 Posts
FLAT FISHY said:
sounds like fun ,but i am coastal bound this weekend PM me the next time you plan to go and let us know how it went , I was at Bardwell friday thru wed. and tore the whites up
Do tell! I have never tried that little lake. Arrowhead park opened up yesterday at Lewisville and I launched there this morning for my first time on the water in at least 6 weeks. Tore up the sandies and the hybrids, man it was nice to get back out there. One suggestion, sunblock 50 is a good idea these days.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts