2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Saltmadness
13,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My puter screen is up side down. Kids played a prank! Mrs Melon.

713-453-4843

·
Member..Whats wrong with my member
5,533 Posts
Just pick up your monitor and turn it over.

Kelly

·
5,533 Posts
¿ ɹǝʇʇǝq ʎuɐ sıɥʇ sı

ʎןןǝʞ

·
5,533 Posts
Hold down the CTRL key and the ALT key at the same time. While holding them down tap the UP ARROW key.

Kelly

·
OllllO
8,874 Posts
Go to a blank spot on your desktop
Right click
go to "Properties"
click on "settings"
click on "Advanced"
go to "graphics driver"
click on "graphics properties"
click on "rotation"

·
Saltmadness
13,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Too heck with yalllllllll! I'll just keep the screen upside down. works fine for me! lmao

·
OllllO
8,874 Posts
Difficulty: Moderately Easy
Instructions

1. Step 1
    Click once on the Windows "Start" button, once on "Settings," and select the "Control Panel" option.
  2. Step 2
    Click once on the "Appearance and Themes" link under the "Pick a category" section of the "Control Panel" window.
  3. Step 3
    Click once on the "Display" link under the "Control Panel" section of the "Appearance and Themes" window. This action will generate the "Display Properties" pop-up window.
  4. Step 4
    Click once on the "Settings" tab on the "Display Properties" window and then once on the "Advanced" button. This will generate another window specific to your monitor.
  5. Step 5
    Click once on the "Driver" tab on the monitor-specific pop-up window. Depending on the type of monitor driver you have, the name of the tab may vary. However, it will be a separate tab on the window.
  6. Step 6
    Click once on the "Graphics Properties" button on the "Driver" tab.
  7. Step 7
    Click on the "Display Settings" tab, and click once in the "Enable Rotation" box. This action will allow you to flip the screen image.
  8. Step 8
    Click once in one of the "Degrees" ratio buttons (0, 90, 180, 270) to flip the screen image. To flip the screen upside down, use the 180-degrees option.
  9. Step 9
    Click once on the "Apply" button. The screen will momentarily adjust according to the settings that you selected. Please note that the cursor and mouse movements will also adjust based on your selections.
  10. Step 10
    Click once on the "OK" button on the pop-up window to keep the new settings. If you do not click on the "OK" button within a certain amount of time, the monitor image will go back to the way it was.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts