2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He's been keeping things up and running here with new threads! While I, in the meantime, spend too much time counting cracks in the ceiling.
OK, OK, so I'm not really counting cracks...and I'm not just snoozing away...I'm just tolerating the 3 meds that were recently added to my menu.
But Bubba I can't thank you enough and everyone else here...well you're just doggone good family to have.
I was able to get it to set up the Tunes and then come back and announce the winners. Other than that I was in bed, sleeping most of the time. (enough of that!)
Oh yes, Bubba. I found something that you and Medic will enjoy. Here it is:

DON'T GET SASSY WHEN STOPPED BY A
WEST VIRGINIA POLICE OFFICER IN TRAFFIC!
1. I can't reach my license unless you hold my beer. (OK in Texas)
2. Sorry, Officer, I didn't realize my radar detector wasn't plugged in.
3. Aren't you the guy from the Village People?
4. Hey, you must've been doin' about 125 mph to keep up with me. Good job!
5. Are You Andy or Barney?
6. I thought you had to be in relatively good physical condition to be a police officer.
7. You're not gonna check the trunk, are you?
8. I pay your salary!
9. Gee, Officer! That's terrific. The last officer only gave me a warning, too!
10. Do you know why you pulled me over? Okay, just so one of us does.
11. I was trying to keep up with traffic. Yes, I know there are no other cars around.. That's how far ahead of me they are.
12. When the Officer says "Gee Your eyes look red, have you been drinking?" You probably shouldn't respond with,"Gee Officer your eyes look glazed, have you been eating doughnuts?"

·
Banned
1,808 Posts
Well, first of all see the thank you post.
Second I make the rounds on post boards so it is no big deal AJ and third, with the last 12 months I have had, I will have to pass on the cop.

Medic might like it but I have seen enough of those types. :cry:

Got to go..Judge Judy is on.

I saw mom today, I thought she was better but I can get in to see her normally, have to sneak in and she cant tolerate company anyway.

They say she is worse. Please pray for my momma, she the only one we have, me and Medic.

I couldn't get thru this without him, I am gonna need him more and more.

I aint all that well these days myself. Pretty well used up, if you know what I mean.

I am getting sappy so I will get off her, it is time for Judge Judy.

·
Colossians 3
1,364 Posts
I was just getting ready to ask you how she was doing.

I feel for you. Wish I could do something but I WILL pray for you and Mom.

·
Banned
1,808 Posts
It is crazy, I am crazy, at least they took her restricted visitors and I can see her for a few minutes.

Thanks you all.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I've been thinking about you and your mom. I am keeping you and your mom in my prayers.

I'm glad you had a chance to see her.

Take care of yourself....please!

·
Registered
678 Posts
Geez Bubba, I can't say enough to help ease the pain you are experiencing. You know Linda and I are praying for you, the Medic, and the rest of the family. Gimmee a call!!

·
Banned
1,808 Posts
Its been day to day for 2 weeks I think.

I just dont know now what will hppen.

I think maybe it mom will be fine. I sure hope so.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts