2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The wife has been hinting about taking another cruise for our 32nd anniversery, told her it was ok with me, man 30 min. later she had it booked. I think she was sand bagging me. Ok, now what I need to know, its a Princess cruise out of Galveston in March going to Belize City, Majahaul Mexico, Grand Caymen, & Cozumel. I want to check into an offshore fishing trip, anyone have any input for those areas? I do not have clue about the fishing prospects for these ports of call. Did one 2 yrs. ago at St. Lucia but I booked it through the ship, can't find any bookings on this cruise. Looks like I will have to find them my self.

·
Premium Member
23,848 Posts
if you get the chance to do some diving in either Cozumel or Grand Cayman, go for it. Depending upon how long you are in Cayman, a trip to Hell and to the turtle farm is also great fun.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Dive Cozumel Its Awsome, The Fishng Is Good To. Look Up This Web Site Scubacozumel.com The Guy That Runs The Operation Is Sergio Sandival A Very Nice Guy Not Out To Get Your Money. You Can Plan A Dive And Fishing Trip For Some Nice Sail, Wahoo, Dolphin Ect. He Will Pick You Up At The Cruise Ship Peir Every Time I Have Gone The Visibility Has Been 100' +.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts