2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THE STROS MAKE THE PLAYOFFS! THE STROS MAKE THE PLAYOFFS! THE STROS MAKE THE PLAYOFFS! THE STROS MAKE THE PLAYOFFS! THE STROS MAKE THE PLAYOFFS! THE STROS MAKE THE PLAYOFFS!

WooHOOOOOOOO!

·
11,766 Posts
Got a little worried there when they started trotting out the bullpen. Couldn't ask for a better ending to the weekend with the "stros and Texans both winning.
Bring on Atlanta.

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
I Am Completely Surprised and Happy For 'Dem 'Stros...

Nobody could have convinced me of this a couple months back! CF? :dance:

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Man that last pitch was sweet. Idont know what to do, the Stros WC and Dale Jr won at Talladega. Whhhooooohoooooo what a Sunday.........................later,DAve

·
Heritage, not Hate
3,239 Posts
I had the opportunity to go to the game today...and WAHOO!!!!!! What a game! I had alot of questions when the 'Stros kept trading off pitchers, but what an ending...Lidge was fantastic....bring on Atlanta

·
Registered
12 Posts
wonderful game and what a sports day for the great state of texas. OH and DALLAS did not play. Great DAY

·
What's a Corky?
3,107 Posts
Me too miss dixie, what an experience!!!! Talk about loud in the ninth!!! That place was absolutely rockin' !!!! It was cool how the game ended and no one left. It was at least five minutes before people started really filing out like normal. Everyone just had to hang out and bask in it. Like Gary said, " Gret day to be a Houstonian" and Levi ,,,,,,,,, NOT THIS YEAR BROTHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
781 Posts
Little Astro!

Incredible atmosphere at Minute Maid. Like Cfred said already, no one wanted to go home after the game.
To top it off, we got "Scrap Iron" to sign a picture of our little one!

Go Astros!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Heritage, not Hate
3,239 Posts
Anyone going to the Rally today? free hotdogs, popcorn, and sodas....might have to stop by there on my lunch break.
Wonder if they got all that confetti cleaned up?

·
Registered
551 Posts
not finished yet

I haven't finished suffering for being there yesterday yet. Going back is about the last thing I need right now. A little snooze sure would be nice.........

1 - 15 of 15 Posts