2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Committee is working extremely hard to ensure that this years banquet tops all others! I sincerely hope everyone will try to make it out! We are confident that you will have a memorable time! Monty still hasn't made good on his promise to table dance so this year we might just convince him to anty up! LOL!

If there is anyone here that is interested in volunteering to help out for an hour during the banquet or even donating something for auction or raffle, please shoot me a PM and I will get your name and contact information to the proper committee chairman.

Thanks!
Kim

·
Old Fart (junior grade)
450 Posts
Promise me one thing

Please Promise me that the Pink Thong Prancers will refrain from table dancing this year!

With Sir BillyStix coming, we certainly do not want to give the wrong impression!

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Probably

no PINK THONG DANCERS at the banquet but, hang in there, you might just be lucky enough to get a glance at a few of them on Novermber 13 when SCA will hold it's "Fat Flatties Flounder Tournament". Yep, I'll bet some of those GUYS do leave the Yacht Basin wearing their pink thongs on that day!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.