2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
8,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tomorrow morning through about next Thursday morning ought to be killer for you East Texas cats in the Livingston/Corrigan/Woodville area. It is on as I type, I had to come home to do the family thing and eat a little turkey and ham, but I watched craziness Wednesday evening with a little help from scent candles. Bucks are chasing does, and are territorial, get in your stand or tree if you can the next week. rs

·
Registered
966 Posts
Just heard from the guy that owns the farm he and I hunt on and he killed a 10 this morning chasing a doe. This is in Anderson county about 10 miles South of Palestine. I am stuck here at home on call until next Tuesday.:mad:

·
Registered
263 Posts
well that is the worst news I heard all day! I am heading in to work tonight for 15 days straight. I have a lease in lovelady so hopefully the deer are kinda slow to mount if ya know what I mean. I know there were no signs of rut last weekend, the bucks were still running together and drinking cold ones!

·
Theoretical Ecologist
2,411 Posts
Don't spill any Doe-N-Heat on yourself, and if you drop something, don't bend over to pick it up, just kick it all the way back to the truck.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts