2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
ITS JUST NEVER EASY
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i guess with all this rain and cold weather we have aquired a mouse in the house. saw it last night so i set a trap for him in the pantry. woke up this morning and he robbed the cheese from the trap. well i had to go to work pretty early this morning so i did not reset it. my wife woke up and went to make breakfast for our 11 month old, opened the pantry and it jumped out at her. the the dog sees it and is in hot pursuit. he did not get it but did mange on puttin a hole in the pantry door and chased it behind the couch, hit the couch and pushed it about 3-4 feet down the wall and knocked the the couch into the chrismas tree. christmas tree fell over and stuff went everywhere. so my wife has called me by now to tell me this whole story in tears scaried to death of this little mouse and while i am on the phone with her she is still cleaning the pantry, i am laughing so hard everyone in the office thinks i am nuts. then another scream and the mouse runs back into the pantry. so she tries to get him with the vacuum cleaner (no dice). so she calls me back says she has had enough and has put a towl at the bottom of the door so the mouse can not come back out and said i have to deal with it when i get home cause this is not her job and because i was laughing at her.

so now i have a scaried wife, a whole in the pantry door, and gotta figure out how to keep the chrismas tree up cause the stand is now broken and i still have to kill a mouse. :headknock

·
ITS JUST NEVER EASY
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It sucks to be you...that's some funny stuff!!! :D
wish i had all of it on video it would be great!!!!:D
she still does not hink it is funny so she called my mom to tell her what was going on and my mom started laughing too.

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Hollis,
That's too funny. You better get your butt home and kick that mouses arse. Shame on him for attacking your wife and dog. That's the only reason I have a cat. The only critters I see in the house are dead. ( Except when she brings something in alive to play with ) I've got a 12 gauge shot gun if you need to borrow it. Sounds like you need some serious weaponry.

·
ITS JUST NEVER EASY
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hollis,
That's too funny. You better get your butt home and kick that mouses arse. Shame on him for attacking your wife and dog. That's the only reason I have a cat. The only critters I see in the house are dead. ( Except when she brings something in alive to play with ) I've got a 12 gauge shot gun if you need to borrow it. Sounds like you need some serious weaponry.
may set up shop with my blow dart gun and see if i can zappem with a four inch needle dart just for the sport of it. she said the dog hit the couch so hard it knocked the breath out of him and he walked around the living room caughing for a while.

·
Pocket Change
156 Posts
Got a couple myself at the house been trying to get rid of them. I never see them, but seems once I leave they come out to taunt the wife.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Whatever you do, before you start your mission, please set up a video camera. Aim it at the pantry door.

Have your wife standing behind you with a broom in one hand, a million volt cattle prod in the other, wearing snakeskin thigh high boots, ready to ZAP that sucker to hell!

·
ITS JUST NEVER EASY
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Whatever you do, before you start your mission, please set up a video camera. Aim it at the pantry door.

Have your wife standing behind you with a broom in one hand, a million volt cattle prod in the other, wearing snakeskin thigh high boots, ready to ZAP that sucker to hell!
she would zapp me and beat me with the broom while i laid on the floor twitching for laughing at her!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts