2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I have located the mother ship and she's in Kansas City! Like a moth to the flame I was drawn to her by an unstoppable force. Go into the light! Go into the light! Many hours passed as I marveled at her wealth. On the end, I was spent having given all to her. Well, not all, there's still the trip to her sister ship tomorrow. More on that then.

FC

Attachments

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
I Went To Another Sister Ship In....

Charlotte NC last year almost as nice and appointed as that. Very impressive. CF?

·
Banned
355 Posts
Their website says Buda, TX and Fort Worth TX. Don't think we'll ever see one here in Houston.

I spent 2 days at the one in Sidney, NE a few years back. Truck was in the shop. They would come to the Motel and pick me up each day. Sidney, NE is the first and Kearney, NE is the second store they opened.

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
Looks exactily like the Cabelas on I-35 just outside of Minniapolis/St. Paul Minnesota. I like them stores! ;)

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
Another Great Store They Have Up North Is....

Gander Mountain. Wisconsin and Minnesota maybe other states too. CF?

·
Registered
511 Posts
What are you doing up in that area?

Is this a family trip or more than that? I was up that way in '98, headed to the Badlands. Didn't have time to stop in to shop -- drive & camp, drive and camp, etc. We did The Badlands, Mt. Rushmore, Yellowstone & the Tetons on a 9 or 10 day camping and fishing vacation. If you plan on visiting more than 2 national parks, get the annual pass. Yellowstone is the price of 2 parks as the Tetons are connected. Hope you are doing more than just shopping !!!
Lil Bit

·
Gater
6,421 Posts
New store

I heard that there was to be a new store in the Clear lake/League City area.
Either a Cabella's or Gander Mountain. Gater

1 - 9 of 9 Posts