2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from the range with the new Ruger Mark II. Just as I suspected, it's a real sweetie. Once I got used to the sights and the trigger which both seemed completely foreign to me, it started to go a little better.

I ran this target all the way to the back wall for all shots, which is 50'. I tried some shots standing and some shots sitting and resting the barrel on a sand bag. Very little difference there, which I find strange.

I just got home and I already want to go again! LOL!

Someone mentioned the other day something about intervention and rehab, I might be just about there, not that I want it. :)

Attachments

Reactions: boom!

·
An Over 60 Victim Of Fate
23,547 Posts
Heh...let's plan on hitting my place pretty soon. I'll give you a call and we'll do it on a Saturday or Sunday.

Sweet shooting there Jack.

TH

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Trouthunter said:
Heh...let's plan on hitting my place pretty soon. I'll give you a call and we'll do it on a Saturday or Sunday.

Sweet shooting there Jack.

TH
Uh-oh. I work Sat, Sun, and Mon. But I do have some flexibility. For special occasions (and this would definitely be one of those! :D ) I can be off lots of times when I really need to. Which is pretty often LOL!

This is just a thought but we might want to wait for it to get a little cooler. By 9:00 AM it already so hot it's hard to breath outside. I haven't even taken my Grandson to the pier for 3 weeks because it's so Flippin hot.

Oh, wait...I can get a starlight scope mounted on it and we're in bidness :D ...

·
An Over 60 Victim Of Fate
23,547 Posts
Oh we'll wait until it's a bit cooler; it's way too hot in that river bottom right now.

TH

·
Old yellow member
2,275 Posts
Those are some sweet shooters Jack, I want one myself but have to reframe for awhile.

However, i do still like plinking with my old model single six Ruger. You can't beat a .22 for some fun at the shooting range.

FN

1 - 7 of 7 Posts