1,591 Posts
honey i'm going to work out

where's my binoculars??

thanx mont, finally some ammo:spineyes:

·
Ice tea and beans
4,588 Posts
woohoo

I'm gonna start really staring now.....gonna print this out and put a copy in my wallet........then when my wife gets upset with me for looking.......just show her the report.....I'll tell her......honey in came off the internet, so the report has to be true?

lol.......good one Mont

·
Still a write in candidate HOMER '16
2,582 Posts
Like i needed a doc to tell me to look at breast..... But since i have been missing the gym.........

Josh

·
What was I supposed to Member??
2,873 Posts
youre not in the dog house with me monty, i think it works both ways! guess ill live a long time, and my husband might live forever. LOL

trudy

·
Registered
283 Posts
Hey Monte

Just above article it says,,,,,attached images.....I looked all over and could not find my workout for today. Did you forget to include?? LOL Guess I will have to find my own workout.

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
Does That Mean.....

standing in one place and staring or does that include walking across the street and staring not watching for that oncoming bus? CF? :confused:

·
@Drew_Smoke
4,158 Posts
Love that author's name. My wife will know its BS after she says "Who the hail wrote this craup?" and see its a John Hater...lol

·
Premium Member
40,471 Posts
I would like to know when and where these tests are given

and where I could sign up?

·
Old School
28,538 Posts
I heard about that before.

A woman at work told us about it. I ended up with a bruise on my arm.:p

I happen to suffer from Hypertension. But, Im kind of an all woman kind of guy. I like the breasts, sure. I like brains too. But I love every bone in a womans body.

Theres a punch line, but it crosses the G rating spot!:fireworks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts