2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man guys I havent had anything hit me this hard in years, but I think I've finally kicked it. Keep yourself warm under your waders, keep your immune system up, and eat right. I'm saying this because it's what I've not done, and it finally smacked me good. I have an aunt whom is a RN, and she strongly preaches to me to take Vitamin C always , and more than your supplimental vitamin can provide. I will for now on, and since I've been looking into what she has said, " it's very true" ... Stay healthy guys

·
Banned
26,320 Posts
Man guys I havent had anything hit me this hard in years, but I think I've finally kicked it. Keep yourself warm under your waders, keep your immune system up, and eat right. I'm saying this because it's what I've not done, and it finally smacked me good. I have an aunt whom is a RN, and she strongly preaches to me to take Vitamin C always , and more than your supplimental vitamin can provide. I will for now on, and since I've been looking into what she has said, " it's very true" ... Stay healthy guys
Listen to those RNs ;)....especially the old-school crowd like your Aunt. During Flu season (Oct-March is the worst I see clinically in Houston) I would encourage 1000mg a day in two divided doses. You can only absorb so much at a time & the rest is pizzed away. Just like a multi-vitimin, break it in half & take half with breakfast & half with dinner. This is the reason your pee is so pretty at lunch after taking the whole tablet with breakfast.

·
Banned
1,540 Posts
try swine flu during finals... thats why i have been posting so much lol... im quarantined in my room and not allowed to go to class! have to take finals when i get back!! keep healthy during these months fo show!

·
Buzzards gotta eat! same as worms!!!!
2,944 Posts
The flu is an *** kicker for sure......Get well.......

·
Banned
26,320 Posts
try swine flu during finals... thats why i have been posting so much lol... im quarantined in my room and not allowed to go to class! have to take finals when i get back!! keep healthy during these months fo show![/QUO

That has to suck! Hope you feel better soon. Just wondering if you have had any strong urges to go out & root in mud?

·
Banned
1,540 Posts
try swine flu during finals... thats why i have been posting so much lol... im quarantined in my room and not allowed to go to class! have to take finals when i get back!! keep healthy during these months fo show![/QUO

That has to suck! Hope you feel better soon. Just wondering if you have had any strong urges to go out & root in mud?
thanks, haha, no but my ******* roomate said he was gonna turn me into bacon

1 - 7 of 7 Posts