2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well this is about the only one I can show yall at the moment. The rest are Christmas presents so I dont want to ruin it for anyone. My customer wanted a "flounder" rod. Well he got one, a SHII 6'6" MH mod action with Fuji SIC guides, burnt cork grips and Pac Bay Aero seat. The best part was the custom "flounder" paint job done by Taxidermist Travis Manning.... I think I am soon on my way to getting a airbrush after this one. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all and lets make next year even better!

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
That is freakin AWESOME sir I would love to have one of those. Thing is I dont know if I could use it becuase its so dadgum pretty lol Again sir fine piece of art

·
Dirty Dee, you're a baddy daddy lamatai
671 Posts
FP

That is very nice work. The person that is getting that rod is going to be very happy. I want one.

Pete
PTH Rods
Elsa, Tx.

·
Banned
53 Posts
flounder pounder is a registered trade mark

Dear vendors and manufacturers, The words Flounder Pounder are trademarked and owned by Philip Ortiz. Any use of these words is a trademark infringement. It is come to the attention that not only are you using his registered trademark words but that you are profiting from them. I understand your wanting to call your rods flounder pounders but I strongly suggest that anyone who does be prepared to be served a cease and desist letter. Mr. Ortiz has been gathering information on vendors of all sorts that are using his registered trademark and he is going to begin taking legal action against anyone who is using his trademark to sell anything or for advertising. If you read this I suggest you pass it on. Mark my words Mr. Ortiz is not going to continue allowing this to happen. Consider yourselves warned. Sharplazer.

·
TEXAS Proud
1,331 Posts
Dear vendors and manufacturers, The words Flounder Pounder are trademarked and owned by Philip Ortiz. Any use of these words is a trademark infringement. It is come to the attention that not only are you using his registered trademark words but that you are profiting from them. I understand your wanting to call your rods flounder pounders but I strongly suggest that anyone who does be prepared to be served a cease and desist letter. Mr. Ortiz has been gathering information on vendors of all sorts that are using his registered trademark and he is going to begin taking legal action against anyone who is using his trademark to sell anything or for advertising. If you read this I suggest you pass it on. Mark my words Mr. Ortiz is not going to continue allowing this to happen. Consider yourselves warned. Sharplazer.
sad4smsad4smsad4smsad4smsad4sm
:an6:

Well, I'm sure Allen appreciates the bump on his year and a half old thread! :rotfl::rotfl:

Nice rod Allen!!!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Flounder Rod

That is BAD! That is a great idea !I wrap rods but I would buy one !That is
2COOL !Great Job !:texasflag

·
Registered
38 Posts
Well aren't you just sunshine and lollipops. I went and got a stone tablet, so consider your words marked!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts