2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have this ongoing lower back problem of stenosis and am doing therapy 3 days a week,for an hour to an hour and a half,,,,,,many ,many different procedures. He advised that the boat bouncing across waves is certainly and irritant to that area.I have a skiff hull which makes it worse,,,,,,,,,but what he doesn't know is I'm still going, but just drive slower. Its my wifes fault, she always wants to go full throttle..LOL

Going to the gym at the clinic is not that bad because its co-ed and there sure are a lot of sweet mamas with bone problems.rotflmao,,see, theres a positive side to everything.

dick

·
Banned
5,088 Posts
dicklaxt said:
I have this ongoing lower back problem of stenosis and am doing therapy 3 days a week,for an hour to an hour and a half,,,,,,many ,many different procedures. He advised that the boat bouncing across waves is certainly and irritant to that area.I have a skiff hull which makes it worse,,,,,,,,,but what he doesn't know is I'm still going, but just drive slower. Its my wifes fault, she always wants to go full throttle..LOL

Going to the gym at the clinic is not that bad because its co-ed and there sure are a lot of sweet mamas with bone problems.rotflmao,,see, theres a positive side to everything.

dick
From the sound of it, you keep looking at those "sweet mamas" and you may well end up with a bone problem yourself. :biggrin:

·
Kayak Fisher
7,566 Posts
Dicklaxt,

When you're in that boat and heading out to one of your favorite fishing spots, just remember this:

We're eager to arrive, but God wants us to enjoy the journey!

Slow and easy, my friend. :wink:

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
have yyou tried a foot cush or anything similiar? I use a piece of commerical 3/8 foam floor runner that is made to go in front of a stove or sink, it helps a lot.

·
Registered
19,248 Posts
Dick

I have heard that one of those things you float on in a swimming pool big and flat about inch and half thick make the best foot cush there is. You can make about three from one floatie.

Charlie

·
non-politically correct
7,304 Posts
I was having the same lower back pains as well and now use a commercial black rubber mat about 5/8" thick this past weekend. The mat made all the difference in the world, no lower back pain.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts