9am -- Oh Boy! A car ride! My favorite!

10am - Oh Boy! A walk! My favorite!

11am - Oh Boy! A car ride! My favorite!

Noon - Oh Boy! The kids! My favorite!

1pm -- Oh Boy! The yard! My favorite!

3pm -- Oh Boy! The kids! My favorite!

4pm -- Oh Boy! Dog food! My favorite!

5pm -- Oh Boy! Mom! My favorite!

7pm -- Oh Boy! Playing ball! My favorite!

9pm -- Oh Boy! Sleeping in master's bed! My favorite!

As seen in a cat's diary:

Day 183 of my captivity...

• My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects.
  • They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while I am forced to eat dry cereal.
  • The only thing that keeps me going is the hope of escape, and the mild satisfaction I get from ruining the occasional piece of furniture.
  • Tomorrow I may eat another house plant.
  • Today my attempt to kill my captors by weaving around their feet while they were walking almost succeeded -- must try this at the top of the stairs.
  • In an attempt to disgust and repulse these vile oppressors, I once again induced myself to vomit on their favorite chair -- must try this on their bed.
  • Decapitated a mouse and brought them the headless body, in an attempt to make them aware of what I am capable of, and to try to strike fear into their hearts. They only cooed and condescended about what a good little cat I was. Hmmm, not working according to plan.
  • There was some sort of gathering of their accomplices. I was placed in solitary throughout the event. However, I could hear the noise and smell the food. More importantly I overheard that my confinement was due to MY power of "allergies." Must learn more about what this is, and how to use it to my advantage.
  • I am convinced the other captives are flunkies, or more likely snitches.
  • The dog is routinely released and seems more than happy to return. He is obviously a half-wit.
  • The bird on the other hand has got to be an informant, and speaks with them regularly. I am certain he reports my every move. Due to his current placement in the metal room, for now his safety is assured.

But I can wait … it is only a matter of time...

·
Registered
101 Posts
LOL, LOL, wife now LOL, Kids now LOL....

·
Registered
5,498 Posts
Good One!!! some dogs got it made...Owners too.......

Our old outside tom-cat could add a few pages to that Diary...

Heres one...

Dear Diary....
That spotted spoiled rotton brat attention getting.. thinks hes so cool Dawg of theirs got a big dose of Humble this morning when he came too close and found out that I have TACKS in my feet...

Should have seen him squeal like a little puppy....
Oh..the Joy! I'm Soooo Purring.

Pass by me with caution...sucker!
The old Mans Lawnmower seat belongs to ME!!!!

·
Kayak Fisher
7,566 Posts
OOPS! I'm overdrawn, too.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to pelican again."

·
That DamnYankee!!
4,077 Posts
  • The dog is routinely released and seems more than happy to return. He is obviously a half-wit.
  • The bird on the other hand has got to be an informant, and speaks with them regularly. I am certain he reports my every move. Due to his current placement in the metal room, for now his safety is assured. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :wink:
Jeff

·
Chest deep in the Blanco River
1,838 Posts
Good stuff! How long have you been spying on my dog :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts