2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we've got less than a week left in Roswell. Infact we started packing 2 weeks ago and still have a house full of stuff. If all goes as planned we leave Roswell on Sunday morning should be in Laredo on Monday before lunch. We get to spend the night in San Antonio. We'll start moving into our place on Monday and hopefully finish on Tuesday, because on Wednesday we are off to the Valley for 2 weeks of vacation. We've had a great time out here and have met some really great folks. We are even hoping to get to come again, and with the way they're cranking folks through the Academy it's a good chance I'll be sent back. As much fun as we'vee had we missed Texas.

Reactions: dennis_99

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Can't wait to have you all back. It'll be a busy couple of weeks for you all; but then we'll be fishing on the bay by day and grilling and drinking a couple of cold ones by night!

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
MEGABITE said:
Make sure you double check your trunk for alien stowaways :slimer:
Luckily there are no checkpoints southbound, but I'm keeping a close watch, don't want anything coming to check on me later. I lose enough time already.:wink:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts