2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Get Off My Bay!
6,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone seen it yet? It only opened in Cali and the NE, but it is now in Houston. I loved the first one, actually have the DVD and I don't buy movies very often, but I have not seen the new one. I am probably going to try to see it this week. If you have what did you think?

·
Hunting the Sith...
6,021 Posts
Anyone seen it yet? It only opened in Cali and the NE, but it is now in Houston. I loved the first one, actually have the DVD and I don't buy movies very often, but I have not seen the new one. I am probably going to try to see it this week. If you have what did you think?
Heard it was good and they left it open for a third. Probably will go see it this week.

·
ok, so gulp isn't that bad
1,199 Posts
i was going to go see it sunday, but it wasn't showing down here in corpus yet. instead i went and saw 'law abiding citizen.' that was a good movie... twisted plot and ending. can't wait for the new bds to start showing down here.

·
Farmboy
1,273 Posts
Boondock Saints 2, awesome, I loved the 1st one.

On a side note, I won't be getting any reviews from entertainment.ie. The reviewer is the real tool here. Seems more like a personal attack than a review. Their review below...

Anyone who has seen the documentary Overnight can testify that writer/director Troy Duffy is a complete tool. He threw away the opportunity of a lifetime, when Miramax picked up his screenplay for Boondock Saints and were set to give him whatever cast he wanted, even allowing him to do the soundtrack with his own band. He got greedy, and instead churned out a lower budgeted version that still found an audience, hence this sequel 10 years later. Looks pretty ****.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts