2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
30,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
there have been numerous posts in here recently mentioning the "addiction" to 2coolfishing. if you would, please post two or three reasons why you find this place so addicting (like i do). i'm curious, as is probably everyone else. there are the obvious answers, but i was interested to see what 2coolers think. it obviously goes way beyond just "fishin'."

thanks,

mastercylinder

·
Registered
5,498 Posts
Charlie says, Humor-Knowledge-Fellowship and I agree

·
Ankle Deep Custom Rods
3,468 Posts
Its one of the few boards without all the bickering that you can still glean some knowledge. Plus its just fun at times

·
11,766 Posts
I'm just here for the race. Gary has built up a comfortable lead but he has several competitors breathing down his neck. Waiting to see if anyone can overtake him. :biggrin: At my present posting rate it will take me 30 yrs to get to where he is now. And many of you will say thats a good thing.

Seriously though. Made a few friends along the way, helped a few people out, cheered when something good happened and cried and prayed when it was bad. Its been a hell of ride from ol' yella to todays board and I can't wait to see whats around the bend.

·
Fisher of Men
3,703 Posts
FELLOWSHIP, FUN, AND NEW FRIENDS
Besides it started off as an assignment from ABOVE.(Fishers of Men)Matthew 4:19

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
truthfull fishing reports... lol

humor, information, news, i also like reading everybody's opinion on our sports teams too....

michelle

·
Fisher of Men
3,703 Posts
I think Portalto need s a new t shirt, too, send me you adress girl. and the size too.I realy enjoy your post. You are always positive and upbeat

·
Get Bent
1,273 Posts
Thats two I might as well give my third reason.

I dont do anything at work... Makes me look busy.

·
Registered
17,211 Posts
I am on here cause it irritates Fishinchick:tongue::biggrin:

Reactions: Melon

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
The VAST majority of knowledge in this place and also the fact that it is more civilized than real life. It is nice to go to a place where people may not agree/like each other but at least they have respect.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Great place to hang out , fun , full of knowledge, did I mention fun. Mont sure deserves a lot of credit for making this available to all 2 Cool folks.

All the best.

Dr. Krol

·
Member when we usta.......?
2,835 Posts
It keeps me out of the beer joint.......sometimes.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts