2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Lets see some pics of where the Dodge went and pulled the trailer through the same spot the Ford got stuck............

Guess you didnt take any of those. :D

·
Registered
442 Posts
No need for pictures, everyone knows the dodge did it in two wheel drive.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If you notice the trailer is chained to the truck with the jack down.Pulled it all at one time, then went back and got a chevy 1 ton out. had to go right were the other trucks went.But my old dodge will hunt.lol

·
Registered
442 Posts
I had a Ford ONCE! That thing would get stuck if you spit by the tires, not to mention it wouldnt pull a fart out of your arse.

·
Registered
9,572 Posts
Dodge can do anything with all that government money. I think if a Dodge gets stuck, Obama pulls them out himself.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
At least Ford didn't go into bankruptcy twice and have the taxpayer pull them out both times.

·
To Endeavor to Persevere
8,868 Posts
That Ford wasn't stuck...looking at the rear end of that candy colored Dodge was simply foreplay! What happened next was UGLY!

And all the little wanna be big boy chivalays up on the hard pack could do was rev their little sewing machine motors in the hopes that someday... they too could mount a gorgeous red rumped Dodge! :biggrin:

·
Follically Challenged
5,373 Posts
That Ford driver has skills, pull that dodge out while backen his trailer up.
That Ford pushed the Dodge out with a tow strap,...:biggrin:

·
Formerly ynggun
1,205 Posts
That Ford wasn't stuck...looking at the rear end of that candy colored Dodge was simply foreplay! What happened next was UGLY!

And all the little wanna be big boy chivalays up on the hard pack could do was rev their little sewing machine motors in the hopes that someday... they too could mount a gorgeous red rumped Dodge! :biggrin:
Thats why dragsters run big block Chevys?

Even mustang drivers put big block Chevy's in them..

We we're at a buddies lease and he got his big 4x4 F350 stuck(and I mean he was STUCK).
He called AAA, stretched the truth a little and got a wrecker out there.
The wrecker(Ford) got hooked up and tried to pull it out and the wrecker got burried.
So my dad walks back to the trailer and comes back with his 06 chevy 2 wheel drive. Hooked up to the wrecker pulled both the Fords out.

·
Formerly ynggun
1,205 Posts
And no matter what you drive it can get stuck, you can't tell how deep the mud hole is when you go into it.

·
Don't touch my junk, bro!
5,844 Posts
When we got that 16" of snow I rescued a jeep and a bread truck with my ford...just sayin...

·
I resemble that remark
911 Posts
It's all about tires,weight,and gears. Nothin' else really matters, but if Dodge and Chevy are so great, why did they need a bailout? Hmm.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts