2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, just had the Greatest T-day EVER! Everything came out great, all hot on the table at the same time, no one got too over-involved wth issues, everyone STAYED OUT OF MY KITCHEN (we have a chef ( old friend) invited each year-he can be a problem-big time ) dogs ( they all ways bring their's) got along, and best of all THEY LEFT at 5:00!!!Yeah!

Anyone have any horror stories (or good ones) they want to share??? I have so many horror stories I just wanted to share a good one!!!
Love to hear about your day- hope it went as well.

·
Follically Challenged
5,373 Posts
My wife and I enjoyed Thanksgiving,...right here at the house. Really nice day. :)

·
aka Salty Nacho
4,426 Posts
My meal turned out just like yours did POC Fishin' Gal. It all got done at the same time and on time instead of late as usual. I even tried a new recipe that I think will be a keeper. Next year will probably be the same menu, but I think I'll double up on a couple of the sides so I have enough of them left over to go with the excess meat and mashed potatoes.

·
At the gym
4,704 Posts
We had a good one at the FD yesterday. A few of the guys cooked and we also brought desserts and such. Families came to eat and it was pretty good.

Only had about 3 calls the whole 24 hours which is rare. Had to bring in the bird (PHI) on one call. Landed it at the High School Stadium parking lot. 94 year old lady that had a stroke.

Other than that it was a very quiet shift and we actually go to watch the football games.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Thanks Mont now i have a big hankering for one of those rolls...
I give up on stuffing, am not a natural at cooking and just cannot get stuffing to turn out right, is going to be stovetop from now on !!!
Was a very nice day though, grand babies were here,they always make me happy.

·
Banned
8,277 Posts
Great time with the family and ate all I wanted, but we had 2 dishes of broccoli/cheese/rice and 2 dishes of green bean casserole, and one of my Aunt's decided to bring 2 dishes of her health nut diet food. Aunt Ann brought her sweet vinegar green beans so that more than made up for it, and my cousin made this killer new dish with corn/rice/tomatos/ and sharp cheddar melted on top, in the words of my granndpa--it was "am bam squiddum". rs

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.