2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As our families and friends gather today, here's a good blessing for you to speak over them. From my family to yours, happy Thanksgiving!

Father I declare by the authority that you've given me that every person under the sound of my voice is blessed. I declare you are blessed with God's wisdom, that you have clear direction for your life, that you will make wise choices. I declare that you are blessed with creativity, with good courage, with strength, with ability. I declare you are blessed with a good family, with good friends, with long life. I declare that you are blessed with promotion, with success, with an obedient heart, with a positive outlook. I declare that whatever you put your hands to is going to prosper and succeed (Jeremiah 29:11). You are going to be blessed in the city and blessed in the country, you will be blessed in your coming in and going out (Deut. 28:3...) I declare right now that every negative word, every curse that has been spoken over you, in the name of Jesus is broken. And in the coming days all the negative things that have affected you they will not have any affect on you anymore. I declare that you will experience a new sense of freedom, a new sense of fullfillment, a new sense of victory in your life. Friends I declare that you are blessed!

Amen.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts