2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to personally thank each of you that found it in your heart to pray for me during this very difficult time in my life. My wife has decided that she will be happier not being married to me after nine years. It has been very difficult for me to deal with because I did not know we were having problems. Come to find out it is because she has found a new love in spending time drinking with her friends and does not want to have to feel guilty for it. I know in my heart that I have done everything right by God and that he has a far better plan for me. Your prayers and support have helped me to be at peace with all of this and helped me to concentrate on my kids and what is best for them. I am so glad I found the path to the Lord 3 years ago and I am very blessed to have all of you in my life. May god bless all of you with his glory as He has me. I will include all of you in my prayers.

·
Kayak Fisher
7,566 Posts
I'm so sorry about that, Tintman. The Bible says that if you have an unbelieving mate who is not willing to stay with you after you become a Christian, let them go in peace. (I Corinthians 7:12-15)

Your life will change, but the grace and peace of Jesus will bring healing, and you will be able to focus more attention on doing the will of God daily. Your joy in Jesus will increase and you will become more Christlike as you spend time with him.

Peace and blessings to you.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Our God is a God of restoration. I thank HIM today for leaving us with that Holy Comforter that abides in us , that we receive once we give our life to the Lord. I will hold you deep in my prayers and her also and especially your children.

Know that we all love you brother.
I pray for peace and wisdom in the Mighty Name of Jesus for you today and always, AMEN

1 - 3 of 3 Posts