2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is what was brought to me by Rusty the other day and has caused some bit of a stir. Folks been after me to post up so after getting Rusty's blessing here it is. This photo stems from this thread and is one of my favorite shots Ive ever seen. I guess he picked up on it and with the help of a few other great 2coolers and the beautifully professional work of Friendswood Frame and Gallery I was given this . It has already found a spot in our bedroom and as you can see by our bed spread it matches perfectly and is my new treasure for my wall. Thanks to all who helped and continue to leave me speechless and amazed at what has happened here. Im not near as worried about the quality of man as I used to be. Thanks everyone.

http://2coolfishing.com/ttmbforum/showthread.php?t=68464

Zac

Attachments

·
Registered
7,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
others

There are other 2coolers involved here and if they wish to remain anonymous Ill respect that but if not Id like to see them recognized as well. Rusty was the man behind the pic and got it done but others helped as well. There are three other great guys here who deserve some "green" as well.

Z

·
Registered
961 Posts
I'm glad you enjoy the photo. I know it doesn't help your injuries, but hopefully it will give you something to look at when you need to "escape". I do not know you personally, but I wish you and your family the best during your recovery.

As for Rusty, all I can say is that he is extremely talented with his camera and even though I have only met him once, I know he is a great person. His thoughtfulness and willingness to share and help total strangers is just as inspiring as his photography.

Take care of yourself Zach and God bless.

Brett

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
Umm.

:eek: I am humbled. :eek:

First I'd like to reinterate the involvement of the others who contributed. Secondly, I continue to be amazed at the positive things that have happened because of Zach's accident. Thirdly, it was about **** time I did sometime for someone just to do something nice - a lesson well learned for me and maybe for some of you too.

As many of you know I'll be away from the board for awhile. Those who know me know I'll be hard at work getting some images that are worthy of the fine people on this board. Occasionally I'm told my work is inspiring, but truth be known, your compliments are an inspiration and motivation for me to want to do better.

I can think of no better topic for my last post. Take care of yourselves over the holidays and spend some time doing what really matters - whatever that may be.

·
Chillin'
4,570 Posts
MT Stringer said:
You're a good man, Rusty Brown! :)
I hope you enjoy your vacation.
Mike
What MT said, Rusty. I look forward to seeing you reach your next goal in photography!

Bob

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.