2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My grandfather passed away late Tuesday night. Thankfully, I was with him at the end. I only wish the rest of the family could have been there as well.

·
Super Moderator
3,737 Posts
Sincere condolonces

Shawn,
You have our deepest sympathy on the loss of your grandfather. Our prayers are with him and with your family during this time.
CHuck

·
Registered
223 Posts
I'll say a special prayer for you and your grandfather. Call if you need anything.

MIK

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
speckle-catcher I am so sorry for your loss....

Though we've never met I feel as if I know you personally from the many posts you've made and I've read.

I know deep in my heart that you were very close to your grandfather. And it's obvious that the Lord chose that you be at his side at that time. Now he'll be at your side in spirit nudging you along in life's adventure.

Please accept my condolences and prayers for those he left behind.

·
When it rains, I let it.
2,861 Posts
I know this is a tough one for you, Shawn. Mary and I send our prayers.

Rick

·
I just love rod threads! No Spam baby
3,776 Posts
Condolences

It's good to hear you got to spend some time with him before he moved on.
Take a deep breath and remember the good times. Inc.

·
What was I supposed to Member??
2,873 Posts
shawn, i am so sorry to hear about your grandfather. i lost my grandfather in 1986 and i still miss him to this day. grandfathers are so special and i am glad you could be with him at his passing. my heart and prayers go out to you and your family.

trudy

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,429 Posts
Shawn, ol' buddy I just don't have the words.... except I'm sorry for your loss....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts