2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Sea Fox 240XT~225 Yamaha 4-Stroke
2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Big shout out to Hookset Marine Gear for making such great products... Got my new wading gear for the season. Been using Hookset wading belts for a couple of years and they are the best! Talk about fishing gear built by fishermen, for fishermen, their wading belts are built here in Port O'conner and are built tought, to be fished tough and stand up to the rigors of saltwater fishing. Give Hookset Marine Gear a call and upgrade your wading gear this year, you won't regret it. From their awesome wade belts, slick stringers, over the shoulder wading boxes, and their new custom designed aluminum pliers w/ side cutters that will leave a clean cut on your braided line. Looking forward to walking with my new upgraded gear.... Be sure to check them out at the Fishing Show in a couple of weeks, I know they always have a nice booth....

Attachments

·
Registered
581 Posts
Top of the line no doubt. My Hookset products have weathered years of abuse and are still just as good as the day I picked them up. They will be at the Houston Fishing Show.

·
Banned
1,109 Posts
I've always heard good things about hook spit!! I don't actually own anything from them but I plan to get some gear from them soon!!

·
Wishin I was Fishin
353 Posts
gotta love great feedback. Saw this post and decided I needed a new 10' stringer to replace my ancient Numark. Just ordered it. Already have a wading belt. thanks Hookset for making outstanding products!

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
I've been thinking about getting a Hookset wadebelt for a while. My buddy got one recently and it is the chit. The stringers kick ***** too but I'm gonna stay with the one I've been using for 25-30 years. It's not like the new ones but it's been on a lot of wades over the years. Probably gonna get a couple of the shoulder boxes and maybe some pliers too.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Wade Belt

Just picked up my first Hookset Belt over at Tran Sport last weekend. I can't wait to put it to work. Love the stiff belt without all off the Velcro and fluff... No non-sense fishing equipment made by fisherman for fisherman

1 - 10 of 10 Posts