2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went there today via boat, the owner Sheril had a question or two,,,,,,, Would you folks rather have a seafood buffet, for about $12,,,, or order off the menu...
He assured that the buffet would have plenty of fish, shrimp, and crab for everyone......He is gonna give us a good deal on keg beer.... I would suggest a burger, they are killer..... But post up here if ya'll want a buffet,,, cause if we all order off the menu, you might have to wait awhile, the owner does the cooking,,,, and does it well..... Monty, your opinion is needed too.......

·
Registered
10,843 Posts
Darrell,
Just have two choices on the menu, burgers or seafood platter. That should simplify things for the cook. Just an idea.

·
Charter Member
5,923 Posts
I would rather order off the menu...especially if we have been fishing. Either way you can't go wrong.
Mike

·
Administrator
23,848 Posts
Darrell, after gong out there today, and checking out Sheryl's steam table, having a seafood buffet along with being able to order off the menu would be a winner. You could either have the steamed seafood buffet for $x or order off the menu for the fried and grilled stuff.

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mont said:
Darrell, after gong out there today, and checking out Sheryl's steam table, having a seafood buffet along with being able to order off the menu would be a winner. You could either have the steamed seafood buffet for $x or order off the menu for the fried and grilled stuff.
The steam table would be fried seafood.... It's just to keep it warm, we use one on the pit and it works great for fried food.... I will tell him to plan on a Fish and Shrimp buffet and menu orders too....Oh, and lotsa beer....LOL

·
Heritage, not Hate
3,236 Posts
Sheral also asked what flavor of beer y'all wanted. He has Shiner Bock on draft but will get a keg of Miller Lite, Bud Light, etc....post up as to your liking of brew. Of course bottles of beer are always in stock.

BTW, Sheral said the seafood buffet would include fried shrimp, oysters, fish, stuffed crab, boiled shrimp, etc....price between $12-$15 a head...depending on what was there. But I can honestly say that his burgers are outta this world....and with a price tag of around $7 with fries....Rosie and I split one on Sunday and I was plenty filled up.

Wendi

1 - 7 of 7 Posts