2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the Bomb(Boat)Yard is a mess the insurance Guy's are moving Slow but some have come by it looks like we may have some Really Sweet Deals on some of these boats in the yard. What we are doing is if you are interested in any of the Boats there. Make and offer in writing and with a 10% deposit of your offer First come First served . ***I do not have any pricing on these boats*** Make and Offer*** Thanks Crocker.. 281-787-3783...Texas Sport Fishing...Seabrook..

·
archTech
8,624 Posts
Chris,

First off, how is your son doing?

Second, any way to post pictures of what you have and possibly show what sort of damage?

·
Salty Dawg
7,701 Posts
I saw what happened there. It made me sick to my stomach that those boats were left to be taken by Ike. I know that its not a big deal because they were insured and the rest of us will pay for them when oue insurance is jacked up.

·
Administrator
23,853 Posts
dang, that looks like a carfax commercial. I hope you guys get things squared away quickly. The first time I went by your place, I wanted to throw up.

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Dgirl the boats, there was no way to move 'em all we did move what we could,Mont that's why I'm going to sale'em as is,kdaddy 2 of 'em are ok, Christopher is doing Great..

·
archTech
8,624 Posts
Chris,

You may not have had time to get them to higher ground as I understand it but next time (and there will be one) simply throw a strap around the stern of the boat and trailer. This way if they float away they will stay together (boat on the trailer) and will not get damaged as much when the water goes down.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.