2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Texas Lady Angler
2,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For anyone that might be in the area this Saturday (July 28th), the Texas Lady Anglers All-Ladies Professional Redfish Series will have it's second tournament out of Charlies Bait & Tackle in Seadrift. This is the 1st Ever All-Ladies professional redfish series. The series will finish in Galveston September 29th. Weigh-in is from 2:30 - 4:00.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
I will be in POC on Saturday. I think I will have to stop by Charlie's on my way back from POC to take a look. I wish I could fish in the tournament, maybe in a few more years :)

·
Texas Lady Angler
2,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you come by be sure and look me up and I'll introduce you around. Hopefully I'll be the one with the giant check -- LOL.

·
Always imitated... never duplicated.
4,848 Posts
I'll be there!

I look forward to seeing all of ya'll! Good luck to all the ladies especially Bubbaette and Girlsfishtoo (TEAM LAGUNA) who just happen to be leading the series!!!

Jode

·
Texas Lady Angler
2,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Tournament turned out great even after the heavy rains. Unfortunately, our fish needed to grow another 6 months or so. Caught several right at 19 1/2". Congratulations go to Roberta Lopis (Splash) and Ann Curry (cutbaitannie) both 2coolers who took first place in the tournament with 11+ pounds. Captain Shelly Gray and her mother came in a very close 2nd. I believe we had 13 teams total. Next stop Galveston Sept. 29th.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts