2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
I watched the entire debate and I too liked Medina's view point on certain issues. I will probably toss my vote her way, but in the end I think it will come down to Hutchinson and Perry.

·
"It's good to be...Me" ><)))'>
15,143 Posts
I will be voting for Debra Medina as well...

·
Aggie Mom
5,386 Posts
She doesn't have the 'name recognition' but if more people throw their vote toward her, she could really shake things up.

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Missed the debate, but what I've read about her, she's got my vote.

If we could get a no-name nurse elected as governor, we can do it in Congress.

·
"Wizards begin as blacksmiths"
6,256 Posts
Just donated to Medina's campaign. Bought a t-shirt, bumper sticker and yard sign.

I never even heard of her before the debate, but she kicked both of those politicians rear ends.

She talked specifics, they talked generalities.

I'm sold.

Deb Medina for Texas Governor!

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
I met her at a Tea Party Rally I held a few months back. She for sure has my vote but she is behind in the poles and has very little campaign money.

·
Proud Navy Father AND Grandfather
9,095 Posts
I hate that friggin grin on Perry's face, makes me wanna kick his teeth in! Bailey is a wash out...at this point and time Medina has my vote!

·
6,256 Posts
I met her at a Tea Party Rally I held a few months back. She for sure has my vote but she is behind in the poles and has very little campaign money.
Word of mouth. Tea Parties, Backyard parties, lunch parties, dinner parties... Gotta spread the word one person at a time.

give what you can and ask others who are like minded to do the same.

pennies make dollars.

·
6,256 Posts
I'm listening to the debate again.

Did I just hear correctly that Perry vetoed one of the constitutional amendments that were voted in by the people? The one about eminent domain?

·
Registered
194 Posts
My vote will likely be for Medina as well. I am now a member of the VIO party. VOTE INCUMBENTS OUT.

I don't believe I have been represented by any party or any one politician that is supposed to represent me for the last 10-15 years. So my new voting method is to get the sample ballot, mark off anybody that is holding any office of any kind at the moment and vote for the other candidate.

My wife keeps saying "you might be getting somebody who has no experience". My answer is the people that have experience only have the experience to spend my money to keep their job.

VOTE 'EM OUT

1 - 20 of 78 Posts