2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We gotta hire 116 folks by the end of August to meet our quota...... Men, Women, or whatever..... Entry level and Skilled too....If your job hunting, go check um out.... Washington ave. first building on left North of I-10...... They even put a big hiring sign out front.... GREAT JOB...........Call um and ask for Human resources dept...713-869-4571....

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Reel Woman said:
Will they be listed on the website?
No Kim, they will not be listed, what they are hiring is called a 2-94. its a 2 yr contract deal but most all 2-94's get hired permanent......

Dux, the whatevers are folks like Melon.... LMAO.... J/K Charles.... Maybe some Abdul's, Alli's, Chongs and so on......

Crafts vary, Information support, Admin techs, Inspectors, Engineering, Designers, and flunkys...LOL... I really don't know what they have to offer, I just got an email from human resources stating that if you have friends that need a job, we have to hire 116 folks by the end of August.......

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.